In this interview with FitFluential, I discussed how I overcame an eating disorder and body dysmorphia. Tune in to hear my story and the tools I used to work through it by listening to the link below.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How my parents raised me and how I got into fitness.
- The moment that made me realize I needed to change.
- How I felt every day when I still had an eating disorder.
- Why being too strict about your fitness is mentally damaging.
- My binge-triggers and how I recovered from it.
- Why I stopped doing cardio.
- My thoughts on body type trends and acceptance.
- When you find what makes you happy, it’s a million times easier to stick to it.
- Stressing over your health and fitness is still stress.
- We’re relying too much on other people’s external validations.