Some of you may or may not know that I used to struggle with binge eating. This was something I battled for years and it took a lot of time to heal from.
While I do plan on sharing my entire story with you eventually, I wanted to share 8 tips that have personally helped me overcome binge eating.
I also want you to keep these things in mind if you currently are struggling with an eating disorder:
- Do not be afraid to ask for help
- There is nothing wrong with you
- You are not alone
- Overcoming an eating disorder is not easy
- It takes time and patience to heal from, this is not an overnight process (it took me over a year to overcome)
- You might do really well for a while and all the sudden find yourself slipping back up into old habits again... This is okay, this happens, just be forgiving and easy on yourself.
Watch the video to learn 8 tips that helped me overcome binge eating:
Be easy on yourself darling. With love,
DISCLAIMER: I am sharing my personal tips that helped me overcome and stop binge eating but this is not guaranteed to help you. I am a Certified Fitness and Nutrition Specialist but I am NOT a registered dietitian or nutritionist. I can not and do not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, illness and/ or eating disorders.