So you want to build a bigger and stronger booty ehh? Well today I want to share with you 3 of my favorite exercises to help you accomplish just that.
1. Barbell Hip Thrusts
Hip thrusts or any type of bridge variation takes the cake when it comes to building a booty. To perform the barbell hip thrust, here is what you gotta do:
- Begin seated on the ground with a box or bench up behind you and your shoulder blades resting against it
- Roll the loaded bar directly over your hips - I highly recommend using a pad or matt between your hips and the bar for comfort or else it can be unbearable
- Set up in a medium to wide stance with your feet pointed straight or flared slightly out
- Begin by pushing through your heels and thrusting the weight up with your hips, squeezing the glutes at the top and keeping your core braced
- Lower the weight back down and repeat
2. Cable Pull Throughs
Another great one for the booty. Here is how to do it:
- Start by facing away from the cable machine, straddling the rope between your thighs and stepping a few feet away from the machine
- Have your feet about hip distance apart or slightly wider
- Begin by pushing your butt back and reaching through the hips with a slight bend in your knee
- Then come right back up, keeping your arms right at the hips, standing tall and squeezing the glutes at the top - repeat!
3. Romanian Deadlift
Last but not least, my third favorite is the romanian deadlift. You can do this with kettlebells, dumbbells or a barbell. Here is how to do it with a kettlebell:
- Set up with your feet about hip distance apart and the bell right between your heels
- Push your hips back like you are trying to touch a wall with your butt and only a slight bend in the knees. Keep your chest forward and your chin tucked to remain a neutral spine.
- As you grab the bell, think about breaking the handle to engage your lats
You should feel the stretch in your hamstrings as you push your hips back
When you come up focus on squeezing the glutes and standing tall
Those are my top 3 favorite exercises to build a bigger and stronger booty -- But, remember that in order to build a bigger butt, it takes more than just knowing what exercises to do. A lot goes into building a bigger booty -- things like, reps, sets, training frequency and the proper amount of recovery/rest. So much to think about right? But don't you worry because I am providing you with the exact tools you need in order to do that.
Today you can instantly download my 8 week program that not only builds you a bigger booty but a stronger core too! This program includes:
- 8 week workout program
- Warm up + activation drills to get the most out of your training program
- Cardio workouts so you can blast fat too!
- Video demonstrations so you know how to do the moves properly
- Nutrition guidance so you can learn how to eat mindfully with ease and get the best results
- Email support - if you are ever confused about anything, you can always email me for extra clarification!